Your privacy is paramount. So we clarify how we collect and safeguard the personal information you provide to us through this website.
1. PERSONAL DATA
By "personal data" (hereinafter referred to as "PD") we mean any information collected about the users who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
2. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
• Legitimacy: The PD will be collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Storage: The PD will be kept for a period longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and processed.
• Consent: Heranças do Alentejo will not collect, use or disclose personal information without the consent of the data subject.
• Access: At any time, the data subject can access, correct or request the correction or deletion of your PD. You may also oppose the use of your PD for any purpose. To exercise these rights, see Article 8 of this Policy.
• Confidentiality: Ensures the confidentiality and security of personal data by creating technical and reasonable security. The personally identifiable information provided will not be sold, rented, traded or disclosed to third parties.
This Policy applies to all data processing operations implemented in the context of Heranças do Alentejo relations with the users of this site.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending the type of relationship with the user, Heranças do Alentejo may request certain information about the user, such as:
• User: name, email, telephone contact;
5. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
• To respond to requests for contact made through this site.
Heranças do Alentejo implements appropriate technical measures to ensure no accidental destruction or not, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or the "PD" access.
7. DATA RETENTION
According to the laws in force, the PD will be kept for a period not exceeding the time required to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
8. ACCESS, OPPOSITION AND MODIFICATION
Data subject may at any time request access to their "PD" collected by Heranças do Alentejo and ask for their modification, rectification or deletion by simply coming into contact with Heranças do Alentejo at the address below:
You may also exercise their right to oppose the use of your PD for specific purposes or receiving direct marketing communications by contacting Heranças do Alentejo as described above.
Heranças do Alentejo uses the technology of "cookies" on this platform. The "cookies" used only serve statistical purposes, such as quantification of the number of visits to the site. Not collect any personally identifiable information or extract any unrelated information in the computer.